Below are some minor items to be aware of that could affect the cost of your plan a tiny bit. Even our fine print is streamlined and simple.
- Wells Fargo® currently provides a checking account with no annual fee if there is a minimum of $1,500 in cash in the account. There is a $10 monthly fee for accounts holding less $1,500 in cash. There is no fee for savings accounts. It is your choice of what type of account/accounts you have opened at Wells Fargo®.
- Closing the account in the first year has a fee of $150, after the first year it is $50.
- Wiring funds from your old IRA or 401(k) instead of the customary check or ACH Transfer is $30.
- Your other IRA other custodians may charge you a close out fee or a wire fee
- After two transfers into a single WealthFlex IRA or 401(k), WealthFlex may charge a $50 fee per additional transfer. We have not had to charge this to anybody yet. We’re just worried someone may want to make several transfers from another plan on a regular basis and we want to have a policy on that type of thing.
- Fees are paid with a credit or debit card, we plan to offer deducting the fee from your IRA in the near future.